“50 Fun Youth Soccer Drills and Games for Youth Coaches — Make Soccer Practice FUN and Enjoyable with these Tips, Tactics, & Drills”
Dear Soccer Coach,
Why would you want “FUN” soccer drills?
You probably know part of the answer but you might not know how FUN practices can dramatically affect you and your players for the better…
What are the benefits of making practice and drills fun?
- Your players will work and play harder.
- Your players will be more enthusiastic.
- Your players will learn to enjoy fitness oriented activities and get in better condition.
- Your players will give you more respect.
- Your player’s attitudes will improve.
- Your players will learn to love the game of soccer.
- Your player’s confidence will improve.
- Your player’s skills will improve.
- Your player’s focus will improve.
- You’ll get more done because practice is more efficient.
- You will have more fun and enjoy coaching even more.
- You’ll win more games.
By incorporating the “right” kind of fun drills, you can literally turn around the season 180 degrees for your youth soccer team.
Let’s face it…
Young soccer players are there to have FUN!
But unfortunately many soccer skill drills are monotonous and boring. And young players DO NOT want yelled at by drill sergeants to keep them on task!
The frustrating problem is that good youth coaches want the best of BOTH worlds…
- You want your players to have fun.
- And you want your players to improve their skills and learn the game of soccer.
Easier said than done!
This is a CONSTANT battle that ALL youth coaches face.
So how do you keep things fun yet still develop skills and help your players improve?
We don’t have a magic pill for you. The truth is that it’s not always easy to be a GREAT coach…
But we have compiled an eBook with TIPS, TACTICS, ADVICE, and 50 FUN DRILLS that will most definitely help you get the best of both worlds.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in our latest eBook:
- 10 tips to structure practices that are fun and fast paced.
- How to GRAB and HOLD your player’s attention without yelling at them.
- How to get your players to really enjoy the game of soccer and remember youth soccer as a very happy experience!
- How to teach fundamental soccer skills and keep things fun.
- How to keep practice organized and under control.
- Tricks to keep your players on their best behavior and under control.
- Tips to keep your soccer practice fast paced and efficient.
- How to get more done in practice and keep things fast paced (without going crazy).
- 8 surefire ways to make ordinary drills FUN – don’t stop with the drills we have presented for you.
- How to help your players develop skills faster.
- How to handle the short attention span of young players and keep their attention.
- How to improve your team’s confidence.
- How to earn your player’s respect and turn their soccer experience into a positive event.
- How to make your players feel successful.
- How to motivate your players.
Here are the 50 Fun Youth Soccer Drills and Games
that we have Included in the eBook
NOTE: These are NOT ordinary youth soccer drills!
Every drill has a unique twist to make it fun for young players. None of the drills are boring!
Almost ALL the drills in the eBook are multi-facet and incorporate a variety of skills. So it’s hard to categorize them. To make things easier, we labeled each drill so you can quickly see which skills they develop. Here are the labels we used:
We then organized the soccer drills into the following basic sections:
- 8 Fun Shooting Drills
- 10 Fun Dribbling drills
- 12 Fun Passing Drills
- 10 Fun Offensive/Defensive & Team Drills
- 4 Fun Corner-Kicking, Throw-In, Heading, & Slide-Tackling Drills
- 6 Fun Goalkeeping Drills
As always, each drill includes diagrams, step by step instructions, teaching tips, and suggested variations.
All 50 of the Drills in this eBook are New and Unique — You Will NOT Find These Drills in Our Other Soccer eBooks
Sample of the eBook and Drills
Here’s a snippet of the eBook so you can see what the format and drills look like:
How Much Does it Cost?
The price for the 138 page eBook is $19.95.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Just like any reputable store or retail business, we have a 100% money back guarantee too.
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
“Claim Your Copy Now”
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us or call (866) 577-5192.
|6 Customer Reviews
eddie mei from Auckland, New Zealand says:
06/01/2010 at 01:11:50 pm
Being a first time coach of football (I have coached rugby union up to premier level)and never having played football myself, your coaching manual is invaluable to me, in particular, all the coaching drills and invaluable advice therein for a novice like me. My team is 14th grade Boys'. Although I lack the technical expertise I will say that we have won 6/6 scored 40 goals, 2 against and all due in no small part to your 50 and 42 manuals. I have already recommended your manuals to several other coaches, Cheers - Eddie Mei
06/03/2010 at 06:31:34 am
The book is well worth the price. It provides a nice range of activities across all youth ages. It also has activites that focus on specific skills that need additional training. The activities are also enjoyable for the kids to do. It also allows me to put together a focused practice time with details for the assistant coaches. This allows me to effectively use the less experienced assistant coaches and is a big time saver for me.
simone lyons from essex uk says:
08/30/2010 at 02:43:16 pm
My boys love the drills, it makes training easy, and very enjoyable for both the boys, and the coach. I feel very prepared for the forth comeing season.
jesus ordaz from Selma,ca,us says:
09/06/2010 at 06:50:15 pm
I"m coach of U-17"s boys,and this is second season coaching them and they are improving a lot.the boys know they are forming a new mentality with a new training practices.So I"m not throwing my money to the trash is a good book.
lawal sulaimon from agege , lagos nigeria says:
10/09/2010 at 04:14:32 am
am coach of U17 boys for so many years after reading through the book it gives me more idea as regards how to make my players better than what they were years back .
JAMES SALVADOR DESOUZA from BOMBAY CITY. MAHARASHTRA says:
10/20/2010 at 01:23:27 am
AS A JR; COACH ITS A GREAT DEVELOPEMENT PROGRAMME I AM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW ALL THIS SOCCER DRILL N I HAVE LEARNED A LOT N I AM TEACHING KIDS NOW, DURING MY PLAYING DAYS I DID NOT KNOW ALL THIS DRILL N MY COACH DID NOT EVEN EXPLAIN ME ANY THING LIKE THIS OR MADE ME DO ANY OF THIS DRILL OR EXPLAIN ME, THANKS A MILLION TO COACH Jeff Haefner
Joe Haefner MAY GOD BLESS U BOTH MY WISH TO SEE INDIA PLAYING IN THE FIFA WORLD CUP ONE DAY THATS A REASON I AM TRYING TO TRAIN KIDS UNDER 10. ONCE AGAIN THANKS N GOD BLESS U BOTH.